You’re Invited to The Limb Preservation Foundation’s Annual Symposium!
The best part? Scholarships are available!
The Limb Preservation Foundation’s Annual Symposium offers an opportunity for patients, family members, medical professionals, and industry experts to:
- Connect with your community
- Learn about the future of medicine
- Embrace a comprehensive view of physical and emotional well-being
Don’t miss your chance to hear from industry-leading multidisciplinary experts, all in one place and on one life-changing day!
We don’t want you to miss out – that’s why we offer registration scholarships on an as-needed basis.
The Symposium includes multiple panel conversations featuring various industry-leading, multidisciplinary experts. Speakers will include renowned surgeons, inspiring patients, physical therapists, researchers, prosthetists, trauma nurses, psychologists and more.
What is included:
- Full admission to the education day of the symposium which includes breakfast and lunch
- A limited number of applicants will be able to attend the gala on the evening before the symposium.
- Applicants residing over 100 miles from the location of the symposium may be eligible for some travel coverage. (Proof of residency will be required)
- Travel Coverage Limitations:
- Applicants must be able to make their own travel arrangements and will only be reimbursed if they have fully attended the event until the end.
- Hotel lodging for the evening before and day of event will be arranged by LPF.
- If qualified, airfare will be covered up to $350
- If qualified and traveling by car, mileage reimbursement will be covered up to $350
- The meals on the day of the event will be covered but all other meals will be the applicant’s responsibility
- Proof of travel arrangements and invoices must be provided and approved by LPF’s committee before attending the event
- Applicants must be at risk of limb loss or with limb loss.
- Applicants must have a financial need for assistance.
- Professionals employed in the limb community are ineligible for symposium scholarships.
Criteria: Applicants will be evaluated by a scholarship committee and will be awarded based on financial need and funding available for the program.
Applications must be submitted using the online form below. If you cannot submit the form, please contact patient resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-429-0688. Funding recipients will be contacted by email, phone or zoom for follow-up questions so please provide accurate contact information. Approval time may vary from a few days up to 1 month.