You’re Invited to The Limb Preservation Foundation’s Annual Symposium!
The best part? Scholarships are available!
The Limb Preservation Foundation’s Annual Symposium offers an opportunity for patients, family members, medical professionals, and industry experts to:
- Connect with your community
- Learn about the future of medicine
- Embrace a comprehensive view of physical and emotional well-being
Don’t miss your chance to hear from industry-leading multidisciplinary experts, all in one place and on one life-changing day!
We don’t want you to miss out – that’s why we offer registration scholarships (valued at $304) on an as-needed basis.
The Symposium includes multiple panel conversations featuring various industry-leading, multidisciplinary experts. Speakers will include renowned surgeons, inspiring patients, physical therapists, researchers, prosthetists, trauma nurses, psychologists and more.
- Applicants must cover travel and lodging.
- Applicants must be at risk of limb loss or with limb loss.
- Applicants must have a financial need for assistance.
- Professionals employed in the limb community are ineligible for symposium scholarships.
Criteria: Applicants will be evaluated based on financial need and funding available for the program.
Applications must be submitted using the online form below. If you cannot submit the form, please contact patient resources at email@example.com or 303-429-0688. Funding recipients will be contacted by email, phone or zoom for follow-up questions so please provide accurate contact information. Approval time may vary from a few days up to 1 month.