Mixed Green Salad (GF)
mixed greens, blue cheese crumbles, granny smith apples, and
pecans served with maple vinaigrette dressing
Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Pan-seared Atlantic salmon, pistachio compound butter and
warm orzo salad
Roasted Vegetable Risotto (GF)
Fennel, carrots, parsnip, and cremini mushrooms
Frenched chicken breast sautéed golden brown with a rich
mushroom, tomato demi-glace and parmesan peppercorn
Live Auction Menu
MOUNTAIN RETREAT CONDO PACKAGE FOR FOUR – Value of $1,277 – starting bid at $600
Courtesy of Helene Desmarais and Bill Davis, City of Frisco, and Dillion Marina
- Treat yourself to a mountain getaway with a two-night stay at a lovely one-bedroom mountainside condo in Frisco, Colorado.
- The condo sleeps up to four people, is family-friendly, includes a full kitchen, cozy fireplace, cable and Wi-Fi.
- Amenities include access to a hot tub, indoor pool, outdoor grill and balcony.
- Use the condo in warm weather with a two-hour 22-foot pontoon rental in Dillion, CO.
- The package includes a certificate for winter tubing for four at Frisco Adventure Park.
The condo can be used any time in 2022 except major holidays (Christmas, New Year, Presidents Day).
PEPSI CENTER STADIUM SUITE AVS GAME – Value of $1,200 – starting bid at $600
Courtesy of Key Bank
- Enjoy a VIP Suite with four tickets to the sold-out Colorado Avalanche vs Chicago Blackhawks game on October 13, 2021.
- Perfect for a party, special event, or fun night out with family, friends or co-workers!
- The suite features a private balcony, private restrooms, HGTVs and In-suite Wi-Fi.
- This package includes one parking pass and a $100 gift card for food and beverage.
SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI FOR TWO – Value of $5,950 – Starting bid at $2,600
- 6 Days / 6 Nights for two at one of the two Zulu Nyala Lodges situated on the east coastal area of South Africa.
- The accommodations are air-conditioned and include all meals.
- Included are two game safaris per day. One day and one-night safari drive in open Land Rovers with qualified game rangers.
- Delicious meals prepared by South African chefs.
- Other activities include swimming, tennis, craft and curio center, a bar, lounges, and a game room.
- Optional extras: walking and tracking trails, game viewing, riverboat cruises, a cultural tribal village with tribal dancing, snorkeling, dolphin viewing, deep-sea fishing, watching turtles lay eggs, visit St. Lucia Wetlands, a world heritage site and lots more….
- Airfare not included. Prices to South Africa are seasonal and one can expect to pay between $2,000 to $2,500 for roundtrip airfare from Denver.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE COVID: This trip is valid for three years from the date of purchase. No blackout dates (subject to availability).