Virtual Assistant/Contract Data and Administrative Specialist for
The Limb Preservation Foundation
Position Title: Data and Administrative Specialist – Virtual contract position
Compensation: $18 per hour –5 -7 hours per week
Reports to: Executive Director
Mission and Purpose:
The mission of the Limb Preservation Foundation (LPF) is to support the prevention and treatment of limb-threatening conditions due to tumor, trauma or infection. The goal of the Foundation is to enhance the quality of life for individuals facing these conditions through patient assistance, education and research.
The contract Data and Administrative specialist is detail oriented, organized and team focused. Being part of a mission of serving others is very important. The ideal candidate has years of database experience, preferably with another nonprofit. This person will be skillful to implement practices to improve data operations and produce analytical reports. While this person excels with numbers and analysis, s/he is also relationship-oriented, consistently tactful with colleagues inside and outside the organization. The ideal candidate is self-confident and experienced. The candidate must be comfortable with resource limitations as well as a remote work environment. This position will start as a contracted position. As the organization expands, there will be opportunities for this position to expand and become a permanent, part-time role.
Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Efficiently manage Bloomerang database: enter gifts, create acknowledgment letters, generate reports.
- Regularly generates reports from Bloomerang as well as other merchant programs. We currently use Colorado Gives, Stripe, Axia/Payment Spring.
- Manages data and payment needs for events.
- Regularly works with LPF’s outside accountant, furnishing reports/information needed to produce monthly financial reports (i.e., generate donation reports, download/code credit card bills, download/code merchant reports).
- Maintains organization’s operations manual.
- Participates and assists with special events.
- Develops/improves on LPF systems and keeps operations organized.
- Individual will meet approximately biweekly with the Executive Director.
- While the above responsibilities are typical, other projects will arise calling for administrative assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with databases, nonprofits and/or accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in database management, preferably with a donor database
- Ideal home base for candidate will be Littleton or surrounding area
- Highly organized
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Individual with positive outlook and team orientation
- Experience with maintaining highly confidential information
- Must have valid driver’s license
To Apply: Include resume and a cover note. Email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.