Patient Services Fund
Our Patient Services Fund helps pay for for medical care treatments for patients that are in need of intravenous antibiotics, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and outpatient chemotherapy but cannot pay for them.
In this fund The Foundation has a maximum of $5,000 to give per patient per year. Patients that meet the guidelines can apply for this type of funding, but should note that the maximum amount of $5,000 is not given to each patient.
To be eligible for assistance:
- Qualified patients must reside or are being treated in the Rocky Mountain region (Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Montana, Utah and Wyoming).
- Qualified patients are eligible to receive assistance, based on eligibility requirements and the availability of funds.
- All applications must be coordinated by a social worker or healthcare professional who will attach a qualifying letter of assessment.
Only patients with the following conditions will be considered for support:
- Patients with tumor of the extremities including bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Patients with tumors in the shoulder and pelvic areas that threaten limbs.
- Patients with limb-threatening traumatic injuries to the extremities including partial or complete amputation.
- Patients with severe infections of the bone and/or soft tissue of the extremities and non-healing bones.
To apply for this fund please have your medical social worker or a medical health care professional complete our application after reviewing our guidelines.
For more information contact:
The Limb Preservation Foundation| email: Patient Service Fund | 303-429-0688